Birchbox

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Le Métier de Beauté Breathless Kaleidoscope Lip Kit & Bronzer

For some reason, this fall, I have been drawn to wearing reds on my lips. Never before have I found a red shade that I thought suited me well. I always was drawn to reds though, because they make your teeth look whiter, give a pop of color, and overall it's a change from the typical nudes and pinks. This Le Metier de Beaute Breathless Kaleidoscope offers 4 options. It retails at $95. The idea behind Le Metier's Kaleidoscope, is that you can wear each shade individually, or layer them on. The shades are: Cinema ( a true red), Existential (sparkling mauve), Beau (deep berry crimson), and Celluloid (creamy flushed red).

I also got the bronzer in Sun Kissed. I am so taken back by Le Metier's face products. They are all I use now. I don't even touch any of my other bronzers and blushes. This bronzer all though looks a bit dark in the pan comes out lighter. It also gives such a nice glow, as do all of Le Meteier's face products tend to do. This  "glow" is what sets there products apart from others. The bronzer retails for $55.










No comments:

Post a Comment