Birchbox

Saturday, February 15, 2014

TOM FORD LIPSTICK - INDIAN ROSE

Recently, I purchased my first Tom Ford lipstick at Bergdorf Goodman. This recent acquisition has inspired me to start blogging. I was overwhelmed with the choices as all the colors are beautiful, you defiantly can't go wrong. My first decision was to either go for a neutral everyday shade or a beautiful bold color. Being that the lipstick is on the pricer side of life, i wanted to get more wear from it and use it frequently. I decided to go for the shade called Indian Rose, which is a very pigmented mauve everyday pink for me. I was really impressed with the creamy texture, it felt very moisturizing. In a way it reminded me of the YSL Rouge Volupte but not as creamy to the point where it slips off the lips. The pigmentation is great, and the color in the bullet is what transfers to the lips. Lastly, I have noticed that Spanish Pink gets a lot of love, but for me it's all about Indian Rose.

Retail: $49

Displaying photo.JPG

Xo,
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment