Birchbox

Monday, September 10, 2012

NYFW: Birchbox Sample Stop

I was invited to stop by the Birchbox Sample Stop. The idea behind this pop-up is that it's a a huge "candy shop."  It actually has candy as well as tons of beauty products samples. In addition, it has a charging station, and stations to get touch-ups.  All of this is to insure one looks their best during NYFW.  It is open from September 7th-10th, 10AM-6PM.  Today is your last day to attend.  It is located right across from Milk Studios.  Today's schedule features Caudalie, Fekkai, and Jouer in the morning. In the afternoon the featured brands are: Kerastase, Jouer, and Miracle Skin Transformer. In addition, you get to make your own DYI birchbox. This was a really nice experience since the Birchbox team is always the ones who curate them.  I stoppped by only for a short time, and really enjoyed it. In my custom birchbox I placed a BeautyBlender, Oscar Blandi Dry Shampoo, Benefit they're Real mascara, Color Club nail polish in Insta-this, and per-fekt Beauty Skin Perfection Gel. In addition, I also got a $20 credit to Uber, and a fabulous book by Cameron Tuttle called Raising Eyebrows.  All in all, I constantly am impressed with how innovative Birchbox is, and I look forward to seeing what else they come up with in the future.









No comments:

Post a Comment