Birchbox

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Clutch: Chanel Satin Quilted Timeless Clutch

This is one of the most beautiful evening clutches I have ever seen. The material is satin, and it features quilted stitching with silver hardware. The Timeless clutch will dress up any night outfit. I really like the size, because it's not too small and it's not overly large either. You can fit all your essentials, a camera, cellphone, and some makeup of course! This clutch also comes in Caviar leather. Recently, I saw colored patent ones at the Chanel boutique. I have my eye on the coral patent leather one, which would be nice for the summer time.  This clutch is timeless, as suggested by it's name, and very elegant. I can see this clutch being stylish for many years to come. I believe it is a great investment piece, and a must have for ones handbag/clutch collection. 



No comments:

Post a Comment