Birchbox

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Perfume: Rollerball Collection

I am a big fan of purse size perfumes. Specifically, I like ones that have a spray top, but most that I own are rollerballs. Rollerballs are a great way to test out a fragrance, if you are not willing to commit to a full size bottle. Also, I enjoy carrying around a small version of a perfume that I own in a large size. Below is a list of my current rollerball collection:


  • Bond no. 9 Bleecker Street
  • Bond no. 9 Coney Island
  • Bond no. 9 Eau De New York
  • Bond no. 9 Little Italy 
  • YSL Elle
  • Narciso Rodriguez For Her
  • Coach Poppy
  • Hanae Mori Butterfly 
  • Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy
  • LaVanila Vanilla Grapefruit
  • Paco Rabanne Lady Million
  • Stella McCartney Stella
  • Fresh Sugar Lychee 




No comments:

Post a Comment