Birchbox

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Technology: new IPAD

The new Ipad was unveiled today. It's not being called Ipad 3, which logically would make sense, since the previous one was Ipad 2. Rather, it is being called the new Ipad. They added the word new so people would not think it's the original Ipad. This seems a bit strange to me. I believe Apple wants to refer to the tablet simply as Ipad, without any numbers, because they plan on releasing a new one each year. Think about it, how obnoxious would Ipad 34 sound?

 I must add, I have never been a fan of the Ipad. To me it always appeared to be just a large Iphone. I saw no reason to ever get one. Being that I own a Macbook and an Iphone, the Ipad just seemed like over kill. But I must admit after seeing the new features today, I am officially hooked.  I plan on buying one. In white of course, cause it looks more chic!


No comments:

Post a Comment