Birchbox

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Shampoo: Kérastase Cristalliste Bain Cristal - Thick

I recently purchased the Kérastase Cristalliste Bain Cristal Shampoo for thick hair. After having such a positive experience with the Kérastase team at the Birchbox Gossip Girl event, I wanted to try out their products. All I can say, is that after one use, my hair became instantly silky and smooth. Being that I have very long hair, that is thick and tends to get frizzy, it is hard to make my hair look silky.  I will say that one needs very little of this product, because if you use too much, it can weigh your hair down and make it look oily.  The small amount factor, is actually a good thing, considering the price tag and size of the bottle.

8.5fl oz. $38

I also purchased the Kérastase Cristalliste Lumiere Liquide Serum, let me know if you are interested in a review.

What is your experience with Kérastase, and do you have a favorite product? Would love to try out something else from this brand.


No comments:

Post a Comment