Birchbox

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Favorites: Fresh Sugar Lip Polish & Fresh Rose Sugar Lip Treatment

My new favorite lip combo includes two Fresh products. I first exfoliate my lips using the Fresh Sugar Lip Polish. It makes my lips feel so smooth, and in addition plumps them. Although, I have made my own lip scrub at home before, it's easier and nicer to apply it straight from the pot. In addition, you need very little of the product. I then apply the Fresh Sugar lip treatment in Rose. My lips feel very moisturized and the rose color is the perfect shade for my lips, making them look very natural. I have used Fresh products for years, and time after time I am very satisfied with the quality. This lip combo is my current favorite and I feel like it will continue to be for a while.

What's your favorite lip combo?




No comments:

Post a Comment