Birchbox

Friday, April 6, 2012

Clutch: YSL Belle Du Jour Black Patent

I have had an obsession with clutches for many years. I love to collect them. The great thing about clutches is that you can find nice ones for $40, $400, and $4000. My latest and probably most favorite clutch of all time comes from YSL. Recently, I have been coveting everything from Yves Saint Laurent. The Belle Du Jour clutch is both classy and fun. One can wear it out to dinner or with a dress to a cocktail party. The problem is, that this clutch comes in many different colors. Now I want a red and a nude one. The Large YSL Belle Du Jour Clutch retails for $475.







*ALERT!
I just found out that YSL has increased all their prices! The belle du jour clutch was orginally $475 and is now $595. The arty ring was $250 and is now $290. Don't you just hate price increases?

No comments:

Post a Comment