Birchbox

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Shoes: Salvatore Ferragamo Rain Boots - Thordis

The chicest rain boots I have ever seen, by far are the Ferragamo Thordis, Retail $295. I was never a fan of the Hunter rain boots, and had the Burberry logo print boots for many years. After so long, I wanted something new. These Ferragamo boots, are special in the fact that they have a cashmere knit cuff, which will keep you warm. This is important because rubber rain boots do not keep you warm at all. These boots look amazing with leggings/jeans tucked inside of them. I even think they will look good if you are wearing tights. One thing to note it that they run very large, so I had to go down a size. Be sure to check these out, next time you are in a fine department store. Also check out the My Joy flats which I saw now come in a lot of new colors. Overall, Ferragamo shoes are so well made, and you really get top quality for the price.





No comments:

Post a Comment