Birchbox

Monday, October 29, 2012

Review: Kusmi Tea Detox

I have been drinking Kusmi tea for a while now, and thought it was time to let you guys know about it. Normally, I would not think tea is worthy of a blog post, but once you try this tea you will understand. Kusmi tea is avaliable at bircbox.com, Kusmi boutiques, and just last week I saw it being sold in Bloomingdales. This tea is way more pricy then other teas. I personally think it's the Laudree of the tea world. I like to drink this tea over ice. Its like a better version of iced green tea from Starbucks. Apparently, this tea has detox qualities, that are good for your skin.  In addition, it's supposed to make you feel full. Overall, it tastes great, is good for your skin, and has cute packaging, what else does one need from their tea?


No comments:

Post a Comment