Birchbox

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Perfume: Jo Malone English Paer & Freesia Cologne

This is my first fragrance from Jo Malone. I have wanted to pick one up for a while, but their are always so many choices. I have never had the patience to stand and smell each one. Finally, after a few visits, I discovered that I really enjoy the English Paer & Freescia one. It's odd, that's the one I chose, because I don't really like paers. Jo Malone scents last a long time and are very strong, but smell fresh. I also like the fact that their scents are not recognizable like for example D&G Light Blue, which everyone and their b/f's can recognize immediately. In addition, I believe that Jo Malone Colognes can be layered with other fragrances. On the Jo Malone website the scent is described as, "The sensuous freshness of just-ripe pears is wrapped in a bouquet of white freesias, and mellowed by amber, patchouli and woods. A luscious and golden scent." Retail for 30 ml. is $55, and for 100 ml. is $110.


Which is your favorite Jo Malone scent?



No comments:

Post a Comment