Birchbox

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Perfume: Jimmy Choo

I got this perfume for my birthday, last year. It had just been released at Saks Fifth Avenue. I loved the bottle when I first saw it. The scent was also beautiful, but stronger and sweeter then I usually prefer. I tend to go for fresher and lighter scents. This one had hints of vanilla. Since I do not own anything else from Jimmy Choo, I thought this would be a good purchase to see what the brand was all about. At first, I used the perfume sparingly. Simply, due to the cost, and because of the strong scent. I wore it to a few weddings, and really enjoyed it. Now whenever I spray it, I am reminded of a wedding. I collect many perfumes, so I do not have a signature scent, but I am going to start wearing this one more often.

Jimmy Choo fragrance is now being sold at many fine department stores, and online only at sephora.com.



Perfume 2 oz $70
Shower Gel $36
Body Lotion $44

What's your signature scent?

No comments:

Post a Comment