Birchbox

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

URBAN DECAY - NAKED 3 PALETTE

I wasn't very excited when I heard a new version of the Naked palette. It's like the Iphone after a few, you know they are just bringing out new ones for the money, nothing really innoviative. The Naked III palette is also odd in the fact that is not neautral shades. The first one was more warm neturals, the seconed was cool tone neutrals. This palette has variations of pink shades. I can't imagine that would be universally flattering for people or even half the popluation. For examples, my favorite is the II palette because the cool tones complimant my blue eyes. I have never been a fan of pink eyeshadows, although they do look beautiful in the pan. And, just like the Iphone you always have to get the next one. My suggestion would be to skip this one, and stick to finishing the other two you already have.

Retail: $52

Displaying photo 1.JPG


Displaying photo 3.JPG
 
 
Displaying photo 4.JPG
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment