Birchbox

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Event: BirchBox + Gossip Girl Season Finale

Last night, I was invited to attend the BirchBox + Gossip Girl Season Finale Event. To put it simply, the event was fabulous. When my guest and I arrived, we were given the signature drink, called the Upper East Sider. Then, we proceeded to the frozen yogurt cart. After that, we went to the back room, where we could get touchups. Our first stop, was to get our hair done by the Kerastase team. I learned how to properly use a curling iron. In addition, my hair went from flat to having big beautiful curls, in just a few minutes. The stand out product was the Lumiere Liquide. It really helped hydrate my dry ends. Then we got our nails done by the Color Club team. The two choices were Disco Nap, which is a beautiful gold color, or Clambake Coral. One could also get their makeup done by Stila, but we were short on time. 8 o'clock hit and we went to go take our seats, for the screening of the Gossip Girl season finale. It was by far the best episode of the season! I really enjoyed the Q&A session with Kelly Rutherford, during the commercial breaks. Kelly was so sweet, funny, and flawless. I also enjoyed hearing Amy & Jen (lead makeup and hair) tell us about how working for Gossip Girl has changed their lives. What I was most impressed by was the Birchbox team. All the ladies were so lovely, and attentive. It was nice to see such a collaboration go off without a hitch. At the end, we were gifted the May Birchbox. All in all, it was a fabulous night, and I am thankful I was able to attend.


No comments:

Post a Comment