Birchbox

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Caudalie: Beauty Elixer

I have had my eye on this beauty elixer for a while. I personally, am not a fan of Mac's fix plus. I know a lot of people like it, but I don't like the scent, or how much comes out when you spray it. The Caudalie elixer, on the other hand, has such a pleasant scent. It awakens you up, with minty notes. In addition, your makeup looks fresher, without that wet look. It is also packed with oils and other ingredients that are good for your skin. Caudalie products are formulated without parabens, sulfates, fragrances, dyes, other stuff that is harmful to your skin. Retail $18 for 1.0 oz, $48.00 for the 3.4 oz. The Caudalie Beauty Elixer is sold at sephora.com, caudalie.com, and birchbox.com.


Recently Caudalie has released their Favorite's set. This set is a great value at $35, and includes the 1.0 oz elixer, and other Caudalie best sellers.


(Image: birchbox.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment